|
|
Smile
Message...
Smile With
Me...
The Moment...
Wishes...
Captured
Smiles...
Shouts...
|
|
Sunday, September 26, 2004
Haiz... so sianz... 4 days just pass by in a flash... it's gonna be monday again.... haiz... i hate going to sch nowadays.... i just dunno wat's wrong with that school near yck mrt station.... Generally it's ok... but students just hate it... hate it... we may have some teachers who are irresponsible n unlikable... but what's the main reason that everyone hates it? I dunno... I personally do not dislike the sch... n i always feel so uncomfortable when i hear my fellow school mates complaining. It's not that i'm pro my school or anything. But come on, aren't we making our own lives miserable by comparing with the top 5 n even those below us? Haiz... I can't say that i love the school, but i can't say that every moment spent there is horrible too. It's there that i met my frens, who are by my side to share my joys and sorrows.
Lost soul buried her memories on
10:58 PM |